Student facilities and services
When you start with your study programme at CHE, you will discover all the study facilities you need for your study. At the beginning of your studies, you will get your own e-mail address and you will have access to internet. The computer rooms are open four days (Monday till Thursday) a week until 10.00 p.m. You can easily work on assignments and use your e-mail. Small reading rooms are available. Copying and printing is possible.
Other facilities are
- a library, with recent magazines and other periodicals;
- the Educational Working Unit (OWP = Onderwijswerkplaats);
- the modern radio and television studio for the Department of Journalism and Communication;
- a restaurant for our students (‘De Rondeel’);
- special class rooms for music, drama, information technology, etc.;
- a gymnasium (for sport and physical education).
You will receive a student card. It will grant you a great deal of interesting reductions at the cinema, the theatre and in the city.